/ Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

A safe space to speak with an expert about your skin and receive bespoke skincare recommendations, without the need to visit a clinic. For more expert advice, book a 1:1 Online Skin Consultation here.

Kasey [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Textured Skin
Favourite Product: Retinol

Amna [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: Phloretin CF

May [See profile]
Skin Type: Blemish-Prone
Skin Concern: Dehydrated
Favourite Product: Silymarin CF

Write something
Most recent
Rachel White
Second Floor
24/02/24-18:47
Hello, I’m a bit confused on what order I would use my products. If I want to use the glycolic 10 renew over night in the evening, do I use my ha intensifier first or after I apply it? Then follow with a moisturiser? Thank you
solved
Meme27886
Second Floor
07/02/24-13:43
Hello, this year i want to concentrate on hydration and my horrible discoloured skin, sun damage is pretty bad! What products would you recommend please 💙
Discolouration help🌹
Silvia
Second Floor
07/02/24-10:52
Hi! I recently bought a LED mask and I would love to know what do you recommend to use with a LED treatment. Thank you! ❤️
solved
Shaz78
Second Floor
02/02/24-18:27
I've noticed my skin is looking dull, what should I use to give a boost.
solved
GraceyD
Second Floor
29/01/24-13:55
Hi there Which antioxidant might help with Acne scarring on my temple ( teenage acne days) To help it fade & appear less noticeable.. Thanks in advance x
Acne scars on temple
solved
Biliseta
Second Floor
27/01/24-22:51
My skin feels constantly dry. Even after using serum, moisturiser and spf if feels tight after few hours. I would love to find great routine to work throughout the day. I am new to this brand.
Lore Lorena
Second Floor
22/01/24-08:11
I've been trying lots of methods to tackle the dry and flaky skin around the nose area , but seems like it does not stop and cant get reed of it Can you recommend me a product or specific steps to deal with this ? Thank you
Kate
Second Floor
20/01/24-14:31
Good afternoon I need a serum for acne if anyone can help me to choose the right one