Home
Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

A safe space to speak with an expert about your skin and receive bespoke skincare recommendations, without the need to visit a clinic. For more expert advice, book a 1:1 Online Skin Consultation here.

Kasey [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Textured Skin
Favourite Product: Retinol

Amna [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: Phloretin CF

May [See profile]
Skin Type: Blemish-Prone
Skin Concern: Dehydrated
Favourite Product: Silymarin CF

Write something
Most recent
Helene Thierry
Second Floor
25/11/23-08:51
Hi skin experts! can I check what colour should the AOX eye gel be? Used my first pump last night and it was super dark, second pump this morning looks lighter now. Is this right?
Hi skin experts! can I check what colour should the AOX eye
solved
Karine Wan
Second Floor
21/11/23-15:10
I have some old red acne marks which are not fading, any recommendations of serum?
solved
Carolann Biggs
Ground Floor
21/11/23-06:23
Im going through the menopause and my skin sometimes feels tight, is there anything I can use in my skincare routine to stop this.
solved
Twlight_fox
Second Floor
17/11/23-02:32
I have a really oily t zone and dry skin on eyebrows and above. What products would you recommend to help with this?
solved
Ems
Second Floor
17/11/23-02:28
What would you advise for thinning, creppy skin under eyes, with dry fine lines appearing over the last few months as a result of having to go through a sudden surgical menopause 9 months ago, aged 48. Cream or gel a better fit for me? Thanks for any advice.
solved
Mimi
Second Floor
15/11/23-17:13
What is the advisable age to start including retinol in skincare routine please? x.... Any purse friendly recommendations?? Thank you xx
solved
Mona22
Second Floor
14/11/23-23:57
How to keep my C E F serum from darken in color
CEF
solved
Tilly
First Floor
13/11/23-20:56
Which serum would you recommend for both oily and dry skin with redness?