/ Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

A safe space to speak with an expert about your skin and receive bespoke skincare recommendations, without the need to visit a clinic. For more expert advice, book a 1:1 Online Skin Consultation here.

Kasey [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Textured Skin
Favourite Product: Retinol

Amna [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: Phloretin CF

May [See profile]
Skin Type: Blemish-Prone
Skin Concern: Dehydrated
Favourite Product: Silymarin CF

Write something
Most recent
solved
Emma W
Second Floor
04/19/24-13:51
Hi! I’m 49 and in my forties I have lost a lot of fat under my eyes and I have hollows there which create shadows and darkness, and concealer doesn’t cover it. Is there anything I can do about this please?
solved
Jem ✨
First Floor
04/18/24-12:44
Hi guys! I’ve just joined and excited to be here! I struggle with un even skin tone and would appreciate your help and advice with this. I will send you a picture from a real live video I posted today. Thanks so much. Also my Instagram is jem.lou if you need to see more pictures
Un even skin tone
Alina
Second Floor
04/18/24-11:13
Hello you all guys. I would love to know if you can recomended between 1 and 3 products for a very quick routine in a very busy day?
Quick  routine
Kali Filsell
Second Floor
03/30/24-14:41
I would be so, so grateful for advice or recommendations. This is my daughter aged 16 and this is her skin. Think this is keratosis Pilaris and she has had it all her life but it seems to be incredibly bad at the moment and I really want to help her but not sure where to go 🙁 GP is no help at all. Gave her steroid cream a few years back which helped the redness but this is not a long term solution.
Keratosis Pilaris ?
Rachel White
Second Floor
03/20/24-22:54
Hello everyone, at what stage do you apply eye cream in your routine? Should I be using it before or after my moisturiser?
solved
Tayyaba Ijaz
Second Floor
03/08/24-14:53
Hi, please suggest me an eye cream for fine lines.
solved
Holly sked
First Floor
03/05/24-00:09
Hi my pores are quite big is there anything ti help reduce them
testing_one_2_three
Second Floor
02/27/24-10:06
When using an eye cream, do you apply to eyelids or not? I’ve seen mixed advice re this so not sure if there’s a hard and fast rule or if it’s subjective? Xx