Home / Win Your Double Defence Duo Kit*

Win Your Double Defence Duo Kit*

Live competition
 The Chance to Win Your Double Defence Duo Kit*

Atmospheric Skin Ageing, is a collective term for the visible signs of skin ageing caused by exposure to environmental aggressors [UVA/UVB, Infrared-A and ozone pollution]. SkinCeuticals high-potency antioxidants and sunscreens are backed by +30 years of research to protect your skin against atmospheric aggressors.

To help you PREVENT and PROTECT your skin, we’re offering one winner the chance to Win Your Double Defence Duo Kit*.

For your chance to win, ‘Win Your Double Defence Duo Kit*’ channel, please let us know your top tips for brighter, more luminous skin.

*UK [& ROI] resident, aged 18+ only. The Chance to Win Your Double Defence Duo Kit*. Entries open 12:00 07/02/24 until 23:59 07/03/24. For your chance to win, in the ‘Win Your Double Defence Duo Kit*’ channel, please let us know your top tips for brighter, more luminous skin. Prize is a complimentary SkinCeuticals Double Defence Duo Kit, following a bespoke 15-minute online consultation with a Skin Expert, who will have personally recommended which Defence Duo Kit will best suit your skin, out of the following: C E Ferulic Double Defence Kit (C E Ferulic 30ml, Ultra Facial Defense SPF 50 30ml), or Silymarin CF Double Defence Kit (Silymarin CF 30ml, Oil Shield UV Defense SPF 50 30ml), or Phloretin CF Double Defence Kit (Phloretin CF 30ml, Advanced Brightening UV Defence SPF 50 40ml). Full T&Cs: https://www.skinceuticals.co.uk/en_GB/customer-service-promotions.html Promoter: SkinCeuticals, a trading division of L'Oréal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA. 1 prize winner.

🏅 Complimentary SkinCeuticals Double Defence Duo Kit*
🎫 3 entries for this competition
⏰ competition ends on 3/7/2024
Most recent
Shifa Kan
Second Floor
07/03/24-20:23
Brighter, more luminous skin; What you need to know? Most important; Use SkinCeuticals but also; Achieving brighter, more luminous skin often involves a combination of skincare practices, lifestyle habits, and dietary choices. Here are some top tips to help you achieve this! 1. Regular exfoliation. Gentle ones AHAs and BHAs to help maintain texture and tone 2. Hydration. Drink plenty of water to make your skin look radiant. 3. Sun Protection. Helps get rid of uneven skin tone and protect against UV rays 4. Antioxidant Rich Diet. Help protect skin from oxidative stress. 5. Vitamin C usage. Helps brighten skin 6. Consitent skincare routine. This is one of the most important. Cleanse, tone, moisturizer. 7. Stress Management. Chronic stress is harmful for skin as well as rest of body. Hope these tips help x
Carlton
Second Floor
07/03/24-18:44
My top tips for brighter skin is drink plenty of water always double cleanse your skin morning and night and use a skincare routine twice a day I love to include hyaluronic acid Vitamin C retinol and a high factor of SPF to protect your skin barrier never go to bed with makeup on I am nearly 54 and I am glowing with skin confidence
My top tips for brighter skin is drink plenty of water
Kellie Stuart
Second Floor
07/03/24-18:23
Drink plenty of water 😁❤️😁
Drink plenty of water 😁❤️😁
Jils
First Floor
07/03/24-17:33
My tip tips for brighter skin are:   Vitamin C  SPF  Retinol at night No stress/ Sleep well  The one that most people forget wash pillow cases/ clean phones regularly too!  Good luck everyone! X x x
Anna Hazel
First Floor
07/03/24-15:54
My top tips for luminous skin: MORNING- Use Vitimin C every morning Moisturise Protect your skin with SPF Exfoliate twice a week EVENING A good HA serum Moisturiser Eye cream
Mona Covale
07/03/24-11:44
My top tips are: - exfoliate (AHA or BHA) - use SPF daily - drink lots of water - vit C serum
Monse
First Floor
07/03/24-10:22
A retinol at night or if your skin is sensitive, Azelaic acid, can help brighten skin
Monse
First Floor
07/03/24-10:21
using an AHA like glycolic acid at night to reduce hyperpigmentation is my top tip for brighter skin