/ Skincare Routines

Skincare Routines

Share your SkinCeuticals skincare routine with other House of Skin residents. Tag a Skin Expert to review your routine, or if you would like a more in-depth conversation about your skin, you can book a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Filter
Dawn
Second Floor
22/02/24-01:57
After I became a tester, I never looked back..
What is your Skin Type?
Blemish-Prone
What is your main Skin Concern?
Blesmishes & Blackheads
Why do you use this routine?
Very mild
See more
Hina Duggal
First Floor
21/02/24-23:13
I apply cleanser in morning and then apply anti ageing cream with moisturizer.
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Dryness
To make my skin brighter and fresh
See more
AngiGlam1
Second Floor
21/02/24-14:17
This is what I call a luxurious routine for my skin. I feel blessed to have been introduced to these amazing products.
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Dryness
Works well for me.
See more
Suggested mission See all
Share your Skincare routine
30 Skinceuticals exppoints
Rachel White
Second Floor
20/02/24-21:52
For my morning routine I start off with cleansing my face with the skinceuticals gentle cleanser. I have quite dry and dehydrated skin so I need something gentle that isn’t going to strip away my natural oils and dry out or tighten my face. This cleanser makes my skin feel so soft! I then use the c e ferulic serum. This definitely helps brighten the skin and also protects from free radicals. After the vitamin C serum, I use the HA intensifier. This product has helped my skin become so plump and filled in the fine lines or dehydrated lines that have been appearing now I’m hitting the big 30 this year! As I have quite dry skin, I then use the hydrating b5 serum on top as I personally need the extra hydration. This makes my skin so soft and supple, and really gives me that moisture boost I need! I then follow on with the triple lipid moisturiser which I can’t live without! This has really improved the look and feel of my skin over time. I then of course finish off with the skinceuticals advanced brightening 50+ SPF which contains niacinamide which helps with dullness, improves uneven skin tone, brightens the complexion and gives an overall healthy glow! When applying all my products, I leave at least 2 minutes in between each product application so the products can fully absorb into my skin at each step and do their job properly!
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Dryness
Because it keeps my skin hydrated and gives me a bright complexion as my skin can tend to become quite dry and dull.
See more
Lore Lorena
Second Floor
20/02/24-08:24
Good morning lovely Community For today's skincare routine I started with a simply but efficient routine - cleanser ,The brightening and hydration duo set - a must for me and spf - This will keep my skin well hydrated and protected for the full day ahead
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Dryness
This is part of my daily skincare routine
See more
Lore Lorena
Second Floor
16/02/24-08:48
In order to allow my skin to bread and look glowy - i must exfoliate at least 3 time a week to remove dead skin and get rid of that dull skin I add C.E ferulic acid to protect my skin from environmental factors that are damaging the skin - Moisturizer - having dry skin I rely on my day and evening moisturizers to keep my skin hydrated Along this i add daily exercises and a good night rest 
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Dryness
For a better protection of my skin during the day
See more
Zula
Second Floor
14/02/24-20:22
Love these
What is your Skin Type?