/ My night time routine
Rosie555
Second Floor
01/16/24-20:37

My night time routine

It's so important that I give my skin a good cleanse. Not only to get rid of impurities, but also to give the serums and creams a good clean base to work with.
Blemish + Age Cleanser 240ml
Blemish + Age Defense Serum for Oily, Blemish-Prone Skin 30ml
H.A. (Hyaluronic Acid) Intensifier Serum for All Skin Types 30ml
What is your Skin Type?
Blemish-Prone
What is your main Skin Concern?
Oiliness
Why do you use this routine?
I use this routine to balance my oily skin and to even my skin tone. I have dark marks which usually take a very long time to disappear. I also use this routine to plump and smooth my fine lines.
In what order do you apply it?
I use the gel wash first to cleanse. I follow this with the blemish and age serum then the Intensifier.
Tell us about how you apply the products to your skin
I wet my face first, pour some of the gel wash into my hand then wash my face and shoulder with the gel wash. My shoulders tend to get oily so I use the wash to reduce the oil. I leave the gel wash on my face for a few minutes before washing it off. After patting my face dry I pour a pippet of the blemish and age serum into my palms. Pat it into my face then gently massage. I do the same with the Intensifier.
What skin benefits have you seen since using this routine?
Definitely feel the softness of my skin. Also my skin looks and feels smoother. My hyperpigmentation is also fading quicker and I have a nice glow after using this routine.