/ My new night time routine
Rosie555
Second Floor
05/11/24-20:28

My new night time routine

My new night time routine now includes the Cell Cycle Catalyst. As this is a serum that you can layer I also use the blemish control serum. They eye cream I use to smooth the fine lines under my eyes.
Cell Cycle Catalyst
Blemish + Age Cleanser 240ml
Blemish + Age Defense Serum for Oily, Blemish-Prone Skin 30ml
Eye Balm
What is your Skin Type?
Blemish-Prone
What is your main Skin Concern?
Blesmishes & Blackheads
Why do you use this routine?
I use this routine as these products target my skin concerns which are ageing skin, fine lines and keeping my skin moisturised and hydrated
In what order do you apply it?
I cleanse first, then do my eyes with the eye cream. I apply the cell cycle Catalyst and follow with the blemish control serum. I finish my routine with the A.G.E. cream, the final touch.
Tell us about how you apply the products to your skin
I wet my face before applying the cleaner. Once I've patted my skin dry I applyba small amount of the eye cream under my eyes using dabbing motions. I only need to use 2 drop of the cell cycle Catalyst into my hands, dab, then with my finger tips massage into my skin. I do the same with the A.G.E. and blemish serum. Then I use my fingers to massage the cream into my face and neck.
What skin benefits have you seen since using this routine?
This routine is giving my skin a more balanced and even toned look. I'm also feeling how soft my skin is, and my fine lines are much improved.