/ My new morning routine
Rosie555
Second Floor
07/01/24-18:49

My new morning routine

I've slightly changed my daytime routine after my consultation. I've now added the A.G.E. and defence serum. My skin is feeling so soft, my pores are looking less pronounced and I have a nice glow. I'm so pleased with the difference. I'm getting my skin confidence as my skin tone is looking more even. I use the wash on my shoulders as they tend to be oily and I had some dark post breakout marks on them. The age and blemish wash is helping to balance the skin on my face and shoulders.
Oil Shield UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 50
Blemish + Age Defense Serum for Oily, Blemish-Prone Skin 30ml
Blemish + Age Cleanser 240ml
What is your Skin Type?
Blemish-Prone
What is your main Skin Concern?
Blesmishes & Blackheads
Why do you use this routine?
This routine is helping to balance my skin so that I'm not getting oily cheeks. It's also helping with slowing the signs of ages with my fine lines under my eyes. My skin is looking and feeling softer, plus my hyperpigmentation is fading.
In what order do you apply it?
I use the gel wash first, then Silymarin, A.G.E. and blemish serum next. Lastly the spf.
Tell us about how you apply the products to your skin
I wet my skin before pouring some gel wash into my palms. I massage this into my face and shoulders, leaving it on for a couple of minutes before washing off. I use a few drops of the Silymarin on each side of my face. I pat it in then massage lightly. I do the same with the A.G.E. and blemish serum. I then put a pea sized amount of the spf on mh finger tips then apply it on mh face.
What skin benefits have you seen since using this routine?
Benefits include a nice glow, my skin feels protected from environmental aggressors plus my skin is more balanced. I'm not getting oily cheeks.