/ My morning routine for dehydrated and ageing skin
Ausra Zdanaviciene
Second Floor
11/11/23-22:39

My morning routine for dehydrated and ageing skin

I work in the clinical research field, 55 years old and since went into perimenopause my skin ageing process has been under control. I was searching for mature ageing skin products. Kept buying new expensive products and kept giving them away, as did not feel any benefits. Lost hope, as nothing helped to control dryness, dehydration, sensitivity and increasing sagginess. Jumped from one product to another and BINGO after many years of search came across the Skinceuticals...Firstly notice the difference when started to use C E Ferulic Vitamin C, then added HA Intensifier, following the A.G.E Interrupter Advance and Advanced Brightening UV Defence SPF 50. These products changed everything and gave my confidence back. I feel that my skin is improving every day. Will never stop using them! Thank you Skinceuticals!!!
Gentle Cleanser
Brighten and Hydrate Duo Set: C E Ferulic and Hydrating B5 for Normal and Dry Skin
AOX+ Eye Gel 15ml
H.A. (Hyaluronic Acid) Intensifier Serum for All Skin Types 30ml
A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced
Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF 50 for All Skin Types 40ml
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
What is your main Skin Concern?
Sun Damage
Why do you use this routine?
It makes my skin happy, hydrated and glowing
In what order do you apply it?
Cleanse, VitC, HA, Moisturiser and finish with SPF
Tell us about how you apply the products to your skin
Tapping on my skin
What skin benefits have you seen since using this routine?
I first noticed an improvement in dark spots, I had many of them, but now hardly can find any, fewer wrinkles, the skin is hydrated, the sagginess seems under control and most importantly my skin is glowing!