Home
Ageing Skin

Ageing Skin

Ask questions and share tips regarding ageing. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
validated
Tamy
Second Floor
08/02/24-11:37
Have been enjoying using this cream for the last few days, to be fair you only need a bit so I was happy it will last me a good 5 to 6 days!
Loving it
Carlton
Second Floor
08/02/24-09:45
I am enjoying my new face cream
Happy Thursday Community
validated
Cathrine Mitchell
Second Floor
07/02/24-19:22
I’ve been using the Silymarin CF serum religiously for a couple of months now and I love how it’s made my skin look more even-toned, fresh and radiant. It has helped to clear any congestion and also smooth fine lines which I’m so pleased about. This is an amazing serum and I highly recommend it 🧡
Silymarin CF
Suggested mission See all
Your favourite SkinCeuticals Antioxidant product
40 Skinceuticals exppoints
40 points extra points
validated
KatieK
Second Floor
07/02/24-11:05
I used Age Interrupter mainly at night. Although I used it several times during the day. Its consistency is quite compact and thick, silicone-like, but it spreads easily and absorbs quickly. Perfect under makeup, it does not clog, does not cause allergic reactions, does not increase oiliness during the day, although it may roll a bit. When used at night, we wake up with an exceptionally young and rested face. The emollient base perfectly eliminates various dry patches, smoothes them beautifully and makes the skin look really good. However, sometimes you may have the impression that it is less moisturizing, then a light moisturizer is recommended, I used it with Phyto Corrective as needed. In my case, there was no need to use a permanently moisturizing base. AGE Interrupter smoothes fine lines, relaxes the face, makes the face look rested and younger, slightly lifts and tightens pores. The skin becomes firmer, denser and firmer, which is probably the result of the high concentration of Pro-Xylane. + great under makeup + absorbs quickly + smoothes the skin surface tactilely and optically + absorbs until matt + does not increase oiliness + does not clog + rejuvenates and improves the condition of the skin + the skin gains a rested and relaxed appearance + high Pro-Xylane content + short and specific composition with active ingredients + the skin becomes firmer, tighter and thicker + narrows pores + slightly tightens the skin and gives the impression of lifting
validated
Rosie555
Second Floor
06/02/24-18:49
I have been using this A.G.E. Advanced eye cream for the past 4 days. Even though this cream has a thick consistency, it is pretty easy to dab and absorb into my skin. I can see where I've applied the cream as my skin has a nice glow, and feels softer to. It is also adding hydration to.
Smoothed eye line
Cathrine Mitchell
Second Floor
05/02/24-20:51
I’ve been using this corrective cream for a few days now and it has become my favourite anti-ageing cream. I love how nourishing and hydrating it is, my skin feels soft and supple and I have noticed my skin is more even-toned.
AGE Interrupter Advanced
Cathrine Mitchell
Second Floor
05/02/24-20:40
I’m so enjoying the thick and creamy consistency of this eye cream, it feels so nice and comfortable on my skin. It instantly nourishes and moisturises my eye area and I have noticed that my fine lines are a lot less noticeable 💙 I’m looking forward to continue using and see more improvements
A.G.E Advanced Eye
Desired value
Second Floor
04/02/24-22:01
This eye cream is so amazing,it instantly calms my puffy eyes and is so so nourishing and hydrating.
Im loving this