/ A.G.E. Advanced Eye Morning Regimen
Meme27886
Second Floor
01/10/24-16:36

A.G.E. Advanced Eye Morning Regimen

Thankyou for the chance to enter this competition and good luck to everyone else๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€ I would love the chance to try the age advanced eye cream, i think people often think of anti aging products as people over a certain age lets say around 50. Which is not actually the case, it actually starts around the age of 25!!๐Ÿ˜จ yep in your 20โ€™s! I didnt find this out till in my 30โ€™s and now at 35 im already ten years behind a good anti aging cream routine, i have a few things i use but nothing compared to how good this sounds by skinceuticals๐Ÿ˜.. i think as happy as we can be in out own skin, its ok to want to look after yourself and try to stop the process of aging so quickly, its also ok if your embracing the natural process ๐Ÿฅฐ But for me im doing my best to slow it down๐Ÿคฃ and the eyes are very good at showing age! And dark circles which i have also noticed the past few years, there not to bad but can definitely see the difference and anything to help slow the process would be amazing ๐Ÿฅฐ Top tips for the eyes are 1. Dont rub the eye area, when cleaning make sure you use a good eye make up remover on a cotton pad and rest it on the eye for a min or so, so it gently comes away with out harsh rubbing. 2.if like me you use tape to do a nice neat eyeliner, place the tape on your hand a few times so its not as sticky, this way when you take it of it wont pull on the skin. 3. HYDRATION! Keep those beautiful eye areas hydrated with a good product just for this. Photo of my eye starting to go puffy and change colour, hopefully starting a great product like this will help slow down the wrinkle process ๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŒน
A.G.E. Advanced Eye Morning Regimen