/ A.G.E. Advanced Eye for Dark Circles and Wrinkles
validated
Despina Constantin
Second Floor
02/10/24-01:18

A.G.E. Advanced Eye for Dark Circles and Wrinkles

A.G.E. Advanced Eye is a next-generation eye cream that fights the appearance of dark circles, crowโ€™s feet in the corner of the eyes, and mild to moderate wrinkles caused by a decline in collagen and glycation. This eye cream is suitable for all skin types and targets mainly ageing skin.IngredientsA concentrated combination of ProxylaneTM, Wild Fruit Flavonoid Concentrate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid and Matrix 3000 Peptide. This eye cream also includes Caffeine and Inclusive Optical Effects to disperse light and minimise the appearance of dark circles across all skin tones. The eye cream has a silky creamy texture being fast absorbed by the skin and  designed to be used in the eye area. This A.G.E eye cream has the following benefits:Smooths the appearance of crowโ€™s feet lines an visibly brightens dark circles.Helps improve visible signs of ageing in the delicate eye area, impacted by collagen decline and glycation.Instantly enhances radiance around the eyes, across all skin tonesRestores moisture to dry and ageing skin. I have tried this cream twice daily for a week and I can already see some brightening under my eye area and a smoother even skin tone
A.G.E. Advanced Eye for Dark Circles and Wrinkles
A.G.E. Advanced Eye for Dark Circles and Wrinkles - 2
A.G.E. Advanced Eye for Dark Circles & Wrinkles