/ The best vit C formulation!
Silvia
Second Floor
11/19/23-13:32

The best vit C formulation!

Thank you, SkinCeuticals House of Skin Community for the opportunity to test and review the Silymarin CF Vitamin C Antioxidant Serum! As the title says, I believe that this is the best vitamin C formulation for my skin. And I tried almost everything on the market, because I was desperate to find a vit C that works for me. And, until now, all of the vit C was drying my skin so much! The Silymarin CF Vitamin C Antioxidant Serum is perfect for the simple reason that it doesnt dry my skin. I apply it in the morning, following with a hydrating moisturiser and SPF. Just 4-5 drops of serum and its working its magic! Since I started to use it, my skin is brighter and clearer and looks so healthy! I love the texture, the fact that does not contain any fragrance and the easy way it is absorbed by the skin. Do I recommend it? YES! Is it pricey? It is, but if you consider that is the best formulation of vit C, treatment-like level, with absolutely no bad side effects of other vitamin C serums, I say it worths every penny. It is an investment in the health of your skin!
The best vit C formulation!