/ Review submitted
T Royle
Second Floor
16/11/23-09:55

Review submitted

I was kindly sent this product to test as part of the House of Skin community. With clinically proven results this Silymarin CF antioxidant Vitamin C serum claims to reinforce your skins natural protection and prevent oil oxidation which can lead to blemishes. Itโ€™s designed for morning use when you apply 4-5 drops on a cleansed face and neck, using your fingertips. Initially I was surprised by the smell which had a โ€˜medicinalโ€™ scent to it. Not really to my liking but luckily as soon as itโ€™s applied it totally dissipates. It soaks into the skin well and is fast absorbing. Now this serum is not one that I immediately fell in love with or saw amazing overnight results with. However 7 days in and you could see undeniable results. Suddenly my skin seemed brighter, my pores seemed smaller and my skin less oily. I can be prone to hormonal spots and as yet these havenโ€™t been prevented but I appreciate Iโ€™m only 10 days into use. Overall I am very impressed with this product and will enjoy continuing to use.
Review submitted