/ Review on serum
Lorraine
Second Floor
11/10/23-13:00

Review on serum

I received this 15ml silymarin CF serum to test as been part of the skin ceuticals community. This Vitamin C antioxidant serum is ideal if your face is oily and is Blemish prone. The serum comes with a pipette so it's easier to control how much of the product you want to use. The serum is to be used in the morning after cleansing your face. It states to use 4-5 drops of the serum on your face , neck and chest. So after fully cleansing my face i applied this serum. Although it does state to apply 4-5 drops i found 3 drops was enough for my face and neck. The serum is a very lightweight serum with the serum been a yellowish colour. It's not a greasy serum either. As i find some serums are really greasy. The serum spreads really well and it absorbs almost instantly into my skin unlike some serums take a while to absorb. The serum does have a very strong scent to it but for me it really wasn't a issue. So after using this serum for a week. Results for me I'm actually impressed. There's definitely a massive difference in my skins texture. The blemishes i did have on my skin soon faded. It even brightened my complexion up while keeping it smooth and soft to touch. While the dry areas on my skin were smoothed out. Overall I'm very impressed with this serum and definitely a massive improvement from a week. Key Notes ๐Ÿ’– Contains 15% pure Vitamin C ๐Ÿ’– Contains 0.5% Ferulic Acid ๐Ÿ’– Contains 0.5% Salicylic Acid ๐Ÿ’– Contains 0.5% Silymarin ๐Ÿ’– Helps prevent breakouts ๐Ÿ’– Proven to reduce oil oxidation by 76% ๐Ÿ’– 6m from opening
Review on serum
Review on serum - 2
Review on serum - 3