/ Recommendation for acne-prone skin!
Nana_08
Second Floor
21/10/23-00:14 (edited)

Recommendation for acne-prone skin!

I have had acne for years and one of the products that has been a complete game-changer for me is the Skinceuticals blemish + age defence. After only a couple weeks of use, I see visible change in the amounts of whiteheads I get during my hormonal fluctuations. And I have significantly less blackheads across my forehead and in the centre of my cheeks. The formulation is incredible. Absorbs into my skin so quickly so I donโ€™t have to worry about patting it in, and even works under makeup. A few drops underneath a moisturiser and youโ€™re good. Even gentle enough to use everyday compared to other acid products. I would like to try some other products from the skinceuticals range now that most of my active acne has cleared! I am worried about some of my current scarring and would benefit greatly from professional advice about how I can treat my current acne scars. This would help incredibly with my confidence as I have started to wear less and less makeup, due to how my skin has been doing recently. I have heard amazing things about silymarin and would be greatly thankful if I got the opportunity to win. Good luck on everyoneโ€™s skincare journey! We can do this!
Blemish + Age Defense Serum for Oily, Blemish-Prone Skin 30ml