/ Protection for oily, blemish-prone, and aging skin
Despina Constantin
Second Floor
10/11/23-22:48

Protection for oily, blemish-prone, and aging skin

Silymarin CF Antioxidant Vitamin C Serum for daytime use is an oil-free serum formulated to improve the appearance of blemishes, fine lines, and wrinkles. This serum is enriched with 15% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), acting as an antioxidant, and contains Ferulic Acid, which is a plant-based antioxidant and salicylic acid, to exfoliate the skin and remove impurities, and Silymarin, as an optimized concentration of milk thistle, to reinforce the skinโ€™s natural protection from free radical damage and prevent oil oxidation that can lead to blemishes. This serum is suitable for oily and blemish-prone skin because it can prevent oil oxidation, which can lead to blemishes. The serum is also suitable for acne-prone skin. Another benefit of the serum is that it fights against signs of skin aging. Taking into consideration all the benefits this serum has, I find it extremely suitable for my oily and aging skin, having a multipurpose effect and efficiency.I use this serum in the morning on clean skin, applying 4-5 drops of Silymarin CF serum to my face and neck. I love how quickly my skin absorbs the serum.  My skin feels instantly softer and hydrated, and what is most important is that it is clean, free of sebum, and free of oil, which prevents the appearance of blemishes. The appearance of my skin has also improved; my skin looks more radiant and even and less shiny, thanks to less sebum. I have had fewer and fewer outbreaks due to oily skin since I started using the Silymarin CF serum.
Protection for oily, blemish-prone, and aging skin
Protection for oily, blemish-prone, and aging skin - 2
Blemish + Age Defense Serum for Oily, Blemish-Prone Skin 30ml