/ My review is live๐Ÿ˜Š
Sadaf
Second Floor
20/11/23-16:20

My review is live๐Ÿ˜Š

My thoughts on the Silymarin CF serum: I've been incorporating it into my morning routine for the past two weeks. It's a bit thinner than what I'm used to with serums, and the goldish yellow hue gives it an appearance reminiscent of an oil, but rest assured, it's far from greasy. While it absorbs quickly, there's an initial slight stickiness post-application. But it fades swiftly, leaving behind a matte finish that beautifully preps the skin for the next steps in my routine. The scent, while not universally appealing, doesn't bother me personally. As for effectiveness, I've seen a reduction in sebum production. My skin looks less oily and shiny. Over the past two weeks, there's been a noticeable improvement in the overall brightness of my complexion. I didn't expect miracles regarding blemishes, but it has certainly contributed to a positive change. I'm temporarily moved to a polluted city and I have a few new spots and blemishes. These seem to be healing faster than usual as well which is a big relief. Only 4-5 drops is needed for your whole face and neck, so a little goes a long way. Yes, it's on the pricey side, but the efficacy makes it worth the investment. Taking everything into account, I've been happy and impressed with this serum so far and I'm excited to continue using it.
My review is live๐Ÿ˜Š