/ Amazing serum for oily dull skin
Katie Power
Second Floor
09/11/23-16:41

Amazing serum for oily dull skin

What a fabulous serum, thanks so much to the Skinceuticals community for sending me this for my honest opinion - in just 1 weeks use (morning & night) the brightness of my skin is significantly enhanced, Iโ€™ve recently done a few AI skin scans online and in the week of using this serum, scores for brightness and radiance went from 5/10 to 9/10, which I would class as pretty significant ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’• and I made sure they were done under similar lighting conditions too ๐Ÿ˜‚ Itโ€™s absorbs into the skin super quickly, and adds an instant glow, as well as treating the skin with 15% Vitamin C & 0.5% Ferulic Acid, which improves skin tone and brightness overtime. As it is formulated for oily skin, it doesnโ€™t leave any greasy or oily residue, my skin literally drinks it in ๐Ÿฅฐ it also works to reduce subsequent oil production & therefore blemishes and blackheads too. I love the lightweight, water like consistency as you know it wonโ€™t block your pores when you use it, just leaves a beautiful glow that is still visible under light to medium coverage foundation, even under a matte foundation, you can still see the skin radiance it provides. Leaves such a gorgeous dewy glow to skin, making it look so healthy and happy, even the dry parts of my combination skin love it due to the amazing absorption and stunning glow. Highly recommend this little powerhouse of a serum, absolutely love it ๐Ÿฅฐ
Amazing serum for oily dull skin
Amazing serum for oily dull skin - 2