/ Amazing serum for me!
validated
Natallia Kavaliova
Second Floor
02/12/23-08:01

Amazing serum for me!

Silymarin CF Vitamin C Antioxidant Serum for Oily, Blemish-Prone Skin is a very cool serum! I'm very glad I tried it! The serum neutralizes free radicals, reduces skin damage, reduces oiliness, normalizes skin condition, evens out texture and tone and visibly smoothes fine wrinkles. This is what I need) I have oily, blemish-prone and aging skin. The bottle is made of dark glass, with a convenient pipette for dosing. The serum is yellowish in color, but does not give a yellow tint to the skin. I use the serum in the morning, applying about 4-5 drops of the product to cleansed skin. This is enough for over the face, neck and even in the dรฉcolletรฉ area. The serum is quite liquid, easily spreads over the skin, slightly sticky, you can feel it when applying, but on the skin of the face the stickiness is not felt for long. It is absorbed quite quickly. The skin does not become shiny or oily after application. When the serum is absorbed, the skin looks more matte. Immediately after application my skin feels smoother and softer. Silymarin CF serum really reduces skin oiliness and prevents acne and improves skin quality, and pores become less noticeable. I noticed that fine wrinkles also became less noticeable. Skin tone has become more even and the quality of facial skin has really improved!
Amazing serum for me!
Amazing serum for me! - 2