/ Welcome to House of Skin ๐ŸŒŸ
validated
Olivia @ SkinCeuticals
Admin
18/09/23-12:29 (edited)

Welcome to House of Skin ๐ŸŒŸ

Hi everyone, welcome to the House of Skin!

Iโ€™m Olivia, one of the team here at the House of Skin. I am thrilled to welcome you to our new online destination, for you to learn more about skincare science.

Being part of House of Skin means you now have access to a range of exciting benefits, such asโ€ฆ

• Receiveing advanced expert advice directly from Skin Experts and medical professionals
  • Trialing & Reviewing complimentary products
  • Attend members-only live masterclasses with expert hosts and leading Dermatologists
  • Earning points to unlock exclusive rewards
  • Connecting with others who share a passion for skincare
  • Entering exclusive competitions to win SkinCeuticals prizes

We want you to have the best time whilst youโ€™re here. To do that, we need to make House of Skin as safe and welcoming as possible, for everyone. Please have a read of our Community Guidelines and FAQs. Please do feel free to get in touch with me if you have any other questions!

Are you looking to get started? Here are 3 steps you can takeโ€ฆ

Connect: Introduce yourself to fellow skincare enthusiasts in the Community Chat.

Learn: Head to Dermatologist Videos and Ask a Skin Expert for deeper knowledge and personalised skincare advice

Earn Points & Get Rewarded: Check out which missions you have to complete and start earning points

Do you need skincare advice? Our Skin Experts โ€“ May, Kasey and Amna โ€“ are here to help! No question is too big or too small for them. You can contact them here.

For any general community questions, such as Product Trials questions, please send myself a message.

Love,

Olivia from House of Skin ๐ŸŒŸ

Topic
Annoucement