/ The secret to glowing skin! ๐Ÿ’ซ
Amna@Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
10/12/23-17:32

The secret to glowing skin! ๐Ÿ’ซ

Hello Residents! How are you?

My name is Amna and I am one of the Skinceutical Skin Experts. Welcome! ๐Ÿ’ซ

I wanted to introduce you to one of my favourite productsโ€ฆPhloretin CF!

A gorgeous Vitamin C serum that helps prevent free radical damage, improve skin tone, and diminishes the appearance of discolouration!

Letโ€™s take a deeper lookโ€ฆ

Key ingredients:
๐Ÿ’ซ 2% PHLORETIN
๐Ÿ’ซ10% PURE VITAMIN C (L-ASCORBIC ACID)
๐Ÿ’ซ 0.5% FERULIC ACID

Phloretin CF contains a patented combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid for enhanced protection against skin aging from environmental damage and premature signs of aging caused by free radicals from UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution. Phloretin CF improves the appearance of discoloration, fine lines, and uneven skin tone.

Key notes:

๐Ÿ’ซ Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals

๐Ÿ’ซ Improves the appearance of discolouration and overall skin tone

๐Ÿ’ซOnce absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours

๐Ÿ’ซ Paraben-, fragrance-, and dye-free

๐Ÿ’ซ Ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin types

So if youโ€™re like me, combination skin that wants a glow, antioxidant protection, and even skin tone, this is for you!

Iโ€™m so excited to get to know you all and help you with choosing the right products for your skin. Please do come say hello and be a part of this wonderful community, hereโ€™s to glowing skin! ๐Ÿ’ซ

Amna
๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ

The secret to glowing skin! ๐Ÿ’ซ
Phloretin CF Vitamin C Antioxidant Serum for Discolouration 30ml
Topic
Annoucement