/ PHYTO CORRECTIVE ESSENCE MIST
May @ SkinCeuticals
Skin Expert
29/11/23-15:34 (edited)

PHYTO CORRECTIVE ESSENCE MIST

Hi House of Skin happy Wednesday, I have you are all having a great week.

Letโ€™s talk about a product that is one of my handbag essentials. The Phyto Corrective Essence Mist. This is a product that I carry around with me 24/7!
In summer months the mist works perfectly to refreshed and cool the skin, while in winter this product works to deliver additional hydration throughout the day.
The Essence Mist helps to reduce redness from the cold weather and wind burn!
One of the reasons I love using the Essence Mist is that I can apply it however many times it is required and that it is effective over make-up which is an important feature for myself.

This beautiful lightweight mist contains;

• Botanical Extracts (Grapefruit, Cucumber, Thyme, Mulberry, Olive Leaf and Rosemary extracts)
  • Hyaluronic Acid Glycerin

The benefits of the our Essence Mist are;

• Offers an immediate reduction in visible redness and improvement in smoothness and plumpness all whilst helping repair the skin barrier function.
  • Formula effectively hydrates skin, even over foundation makeup.
  • Clinically proven all day hydration as well as being suitable post-laser treatment*
  • Clinically proven to improve hydration by up to 69%.*
  • can be used daily to help reduce temporary redness or to refresh rough, dehydrated skin.
  • Suitable for all skin types.

Not only does the Phyto Corrective Essence Mist leave my skin feeling so well hydrated it has the most beautiful aroma that I adore smelling after each application.

May๐Ÿ’ซ

Click on an answer to vote
Who has or does use Essence Mistโ€™s in their routines?
37 votes
Everyday!
Never!
Phyto Corrective Essence Mist
Topic
Annoucement