/ My dream duo of 2023๐Ÿ’ซ
May @ SkinCeuticals
Skin Expert
29/12/23-18:56

My dream duo of 2023๐Ÿ’ซ

Good Evening Residents

Hope you are enjoying the last Friday of 2023 and are looking forward to your New Years plans whether itโ€™s partying the night away or staying in with a cup of tea and in bed before 10pmโ€ฆ..I know that mine will be the latter.

The two products that have dramtically improved my skin in 2023 have been the Silymarin CF which I use first thing after cleansing every morning. The second SkinCeuticals product is the Blemish+Age Serum that I use in the evening after cleansing. Both these products work in perfect harmony with one another to achieve results quicker than if used alone.

I have spoken about why the Silymarin works so well for my skin type but here are the key ingredients;

๐Ÿ’ซ0.5% SILYMARIN: OPTIMIZED CONCENTRATION OF MILK THISTLE
๐Ÿ’ซ15% L-ASCORBIC ACID: PURE VITAMIN C ANTIOXIDANT
๐Ÿ’ซ0.5% FERULIC ACID: PLANT-BASED ANTIOXIDANT
๐Ÿ’ซ0.5% SALICYLIC ACID: BETA HYDROXY ACID

Now letโ€™s look at the Blemish+Age Serum. This is a beautiful lightweight non oily serum that not only helps to prevent the signs of aging but also helps to reduce and prevent breakouts. The Blemish+Age does this by combining 2% dioic acid and alpha- and beta-hydroxy acid, this will help to unclog pores while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The Blemish+Age Serum can be used twice a day however if you have a more sensitive skin type I would suggest using it just in your nighttime routine.

What are your perfect partners to one of our Vitamin C Serums?

Love,
May๐Ÿ’ซ

My dream duo of 2023๐Ÿ’ซ
Blemish + Age Defense Serum for Oily, Blemish-Prone Skin 30ml
Topic
Annoucement