/ Give me a glow ๐Ÿ’ซ
Amna@Skinceuticals
Skin Expert
29/04/24-16:23

Give me a glow ๐Ÿ’ซ

Good evening residents I hope you are well and happy Thursday!

So as summer is fast approaching, (I hope!) I wanted to share a product with you all that gives you a glow!

Especially as in the winter we are drier and can get more dead skin build up, now is the time to introduce a product to get your skin feeling and looking refreshed!

Say hello toโ€ฆ

๐Ÿ’ซ Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight! ๐Ÿ’ซ

This night time glycolic acid cream contains true 10% glycolic acid value to skin and promotes cellular turnover for healthy glowing skin.

Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight features a synergistic combination of 10% glycolic free acid value, 2% Phytic acid to promote skin clarity and brightness and a triple action-soothing complex of botanicals and oils to help support the skin barrier

It is clinically proven to improve skin radiance, texture and tone. This brilliant treatment can be used nightly, but we suggest using it every other night to build up tolerance.

The glycolic 10 Overnight Renew can be used alongside chemical peels to pre-condition skin and extend results, but as always, consult with a skincare professional for individual regimen recommendations ๐Ÿ’ซ

This is how I, using it in my current night routine. Remember not to use any other exfoliants on the same night! I keep it simpleโ€ฆ

๐Ÿ’ซ Soothing Cleanser

๐Ÿ’ซ Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight

๐Ÿ’ซ Emollience Moisturiser

So my lovely community, letโ€™s get glowing! ๐Ÿ’ซ

Speak soon,

Love Amna x

Give me a glow ๐Ÿ’ซ
Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight
Topic
Annoucement