/ Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Lueurwithhannah
Second Floor
07/14/24-16:24
Using the Phyto A+ brightening treatment before make up has
Using the Phyto A+ brightening treatment before make up has perfected my make up routine! Not too heavy that make up glides off and keeps me super hydrated! Highly recommend! Quite a underrated product
Floozy20
Second Floor
07/14/24-09:42 (edited)
Thank you House of Skin for sending me this lovely little
Thank you House of Skin for sending me this lovely little sample of Silymarin CF #Unboxing
Rosie555
Second Floor
07/13/24-17:15
It's hard to believe that when I joined this community less
It's hard to believe that when I joined this community less than a year ago I only had 1 skinceuticals product and didn't know much about all the fabulous skincare products available.
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
Christina Wyatt
Second Floor
07/13/24-16:18
I have just received the Silymarin Sample and can't wait to
I have just received the Silymarin Sample and can't wait to try it! Thank you Skinceuticals for giving me this opportunity.
S.N
Second Floor
07/13/24-13:44 (edited)
OIL SHIELD UV DEFENCE SUNSCREEN SPF 50  I chose this
OIL SHIELD UV DEFENCE SUNSCREEN SPF 50 I chose this sunscreen due to its matte finish and of course high SPF factor. I don’t have oily skin type, but I don’t like to ‘feel’ a sunscreen on my face following application, hence the reason I chose this.  It absorbs well and I only need a small amount to cover my face. I read reviews about white ‘film’ it leaves, but didn’t notice anything like this. Yes it’s white upon application but when you gently spread it, it’s gone. Currently I use it as top up in the day as my moisturiser contains high SPF already (in addition to a low factor SPF foundation). It doesn’t disturb my makeup and does not leave an oily or shiny residue as with other sunscreens I’ve tried. The only thing I would’ve liked is more generous size, so let’s see how long it lasts ☀️ #unboxing
Marie
Second Floor
07/13/24-12:33
#unboxing - Thanks for the sample of H.A. Intensifier! I
#unboxing - Thanks for the sample of H.A. Intensifier! I love the principle and the botanical extracts in the formula to enhance the hyaluronic acid levels of the skin. I just tried the first drops on my skin, and it feels softer and plumped. I must admit I'm new to this product, which is why I applied for the sample. Preserving my skin's hydration can be quite challenging with aging and other skin concerns, but it's key to maintaining healthy, youthful skin. I'm excited to see how continued use will improve my skin's firmness and overall appearance. This could be a game-changer in my skincare routine.
Hina
First Floor
07/13/24-12:32
Little sample of SkinCeuticals H.A. (Hyaluronic Acid)
Little sample of SkinCeuticals H.A. (Hyaluronic Acid) Intensifier Serum
Carlton
Second Floor
07/13/24-04:43
Happy Saturday Community
Happy Saturday Community