/ Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Carlton
Second Floor
08/05/24-04:38
Happy Wednesday Community I am really enjoying my new
Happy Wednesday Community I am really enjoying my new SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 serum my skin is feeling hydrated so soft and I am getting my glow back my skin tone is looking better
Despina Constantin
Second Floor
07/05/24-23:35
Hydrating B5 serum does a brilliant job on my skin, keeping
Hydrating B5 serum does a brilliant job on my skin, keeping it hydrated, smooth, and soft. Quite often, I use it on its own as a moisturizer. ❤️
Rosie555
Second Floor
07/05/24-16:17
What a lovely serum. I've been using in my morning routine
What a lovely serum. I've been using in my morning routine to keep my skin from getting dry. This B5 serum is working so well at hydrating my skin, especially as the weather is changing to.
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
Anna Hazel
Second Floor
07/05/24-15:52
Is everyone as OBSESSED with this as I am?
Is everyone as OBSESSED with this as I am?
Carlton
Second Floor
07/05/24-11:20
Happy Tuesday Community I am really enjoying testing my new
Happy Tuesday Community I am really enjoying testing my new SkinCeuticals Cell Cycle Catalyst serum it is just what my skin needs after my holiday what a treat I am using this product on my face neck and chest my skin loves it
Katarzyna
Second Floor
07/05/24-09:51
Good morning x
Good morning x
Afrodita
Second Floor
07/05/24-08:53
Good morning! Can't wait to start my day with the refreshing
Good morning! Can't wait to start my day with the refreshing touch of SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 serum. A little goes a long way, and I'm already feeling my skin thanking me for it!
Cathrine Mitchell
Second Floor
07/05/24-08:05 (edited)
Having tried the Cell Cycle Catalyst for a few days now, I
Having tried the Cell Cycle Catalyst for a few days now, I can see a positive difference in my skin. This serum claims to boost anti-ageing routine results and accelerate the skin’s surface renewal cycles. I like to apply this serum using a cotton pad to my skin after my vitamin c serum and before my moisturiser and sunscreen in the morning. It applies very nicely and easily to my skin, with quick absorption. It does not feel sticky or greasy at all and layers really well with my other skincare and makeup. My skin is definitely looking healthier and brighter than ever, it has improved the appearance of pores around my nose and my skin feels soft and supple. I look forward to continue using this serum as part of my routine as I can see it is going to make a big difference in helping to minimise the signs on ageing.