Home / Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Rosie555
Second Floor
17/02/24-16:24
I've really enjoyed testing this A.G.E Advanced cream. My
I've really enjoyed testing this A.G.E Advanced cream. My skin is looking and feeling good. Much smoother, softer and my fine lines are reduced. Thank you SkinCeutical
Noor Ishtiaq
Second Floor
17/02/24-14:27
Repurchased the serum after 15ml product trial ❤️❤️❤️
Repurchased the serum after 15ml product trial ❤️❤️❤️
Kate
Second Floor
17/02/24-08:00
A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced Face Cream What an interesting
A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced Face Cream What an interesting product. I couldn't wait to start using it. The texture is a dream, creamy but light. Like a cloud, very sophisticated. I've decided to apply it every evening following one of my face serums. It goes well with different textures. No rolling or peeling under my fingers. Perfect. First positive effect I've noticed was brighter skin. Radiant and healthy looking. Next skin was more plumpy. My skin absolutely loves this cream. Has very hydrating and moisturising properties. Skin feels smoother and more elastic. Phenomenal product. Worth every penny. Highly recommend.
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
Carlton
Second Floor
17/02/24-07:27
Happy Saturday Community i really enjoyed testing out both
Happy Saturday Community i really enjoyed testing out both of these amazing products I found they both had good quality ingredients in them that worked gently on my skin with amazing results
1Rach
Second Floor
17/02/24-07:17 (edited)
I was lucky enough to trial and review the A.G.E Interrupter
I was lucky enough to trial and review the A.G.E Interrupter Advanced and A.G.E Advanced Eye, and was so impressed with the hydrating, plumping and brightening effects of both. I was particularly impressed with the eye product, as the darkness and aging around my eyes is my biggest concern. Both products sat beautifully under my makeup, and there was no creasing under my eyes throughout the day. I'm also using less colour corrector and concealer on my undereye area. I'm mid 40's with combination skin and these products worked brilliantly. 💫 Thank you SkinCeuticals 💫
KatieK
Second Floor
16/02/24-16:37
Have you great weekend!
Have you great weekend!
Floozy20
Second Floor
16/02/24-12:17
Review done. I received the AGE Interrupter Advanced sample.
Review done. I received the AGE Interrupter Advanced sample. It's a corrective cream to help correct visible signs of aging. I have been using this as part of my morning routine for a few days now. It absorbs well into my skin. I apply to my face, neck and chest area. I think this will continue to work well as an anti wrinkle cream great for helping with those fine lines. My skin seemed firmer and brighter after using.
Lexi
First Floor
16/02/24-12:09
Happy Friday! Could any recommend what night cream they are
Happy Friday! Could any recommend what night cream they are using? I'm have normal skin but aging :)