/ Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Ann_9
Second Floor
05/16/24-12:34
I received SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 serum to test and
I received SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 serum to test and review. I was using this serum after cleansing face and my other oxidant. I was using this serum like a last step. Need only 3 drops for full face and neck. This serum leave my skin moistured and plumped. Very comfortable on face and really fast absorbed, doesnt leave any sticky feeling.💙💙
Mrs.S
Second Floor
05/16/24-09:58 (edited)
Good morning 😊 My review Fabulous product 💙  As a member
Good morning 😊 My review Fabulous product 💙 As a member of the skinceuticals house of skin community I was kindly gifted the cell cycle catalyst serum to test and review ▫️ This is an exfoliating serum which aids in accelerating cell turnover and to improve appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores. It is packed with all these powerful ingredients, It contains 1% Taurine, 2% Phytic acid, 1% Mandelic acid, 0.2% Salicylic acid, 2% Lactic acid, and 2.5% Glycolic acid, making it a fabulous product ▫️ I have been using this serum for a few days now and I use a few drops of it in the morning after cleansing and it smoothes my skin and leaves it feeling soft. It’s great that I can layer it with other serums and with the rest of my skincare products like moisturiser. It has a lightweight and watery consistency and easily absorbs into the skin. It’s suitable for all skin types and it hasn’t caused any irritation on my skin meaning I can carry on using it.  ▫️ So far I have liked this serum as it makes my skin feel soft and hydrated and is helping my skin look more supple and brighter and is helping with my pores too. I will continue using it to gain more benefits of the ingredients and see more anti ageing results on my skin. Overall i would recommend this serum.  Thank you for this opportunity 💙
Lina
Second Floor
05/16/24-09:07
HYDRATING B5 SERUMI've used this serum from 2 weeks ago, it  felt my skin hydrated, healthy, glowing and moisturized. Absolutely it has become an essential morning ritual. It's perfect choice for all skintypes. Its lightweight gel texture, absorbs quickly, non-sticky and non-greasy finished. Enriched with vitamin B5 and hyaluronic Acid to help replenish nutrients skin needs to feel smooth and appear younger. I love it for how it provides optimal hydration without clogging pores. Leaves my skin feeling supple and smooth. I would highly recommend it and I Recommended for use with vitamin C skincare products.
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
Desired value
Second Floor
05/16/24-08:06
Good morning everyone
Good morning everyone
Marta Mende
Ground Floor
05/16/24-06:12
I am truly delighted with this serum
I am truly delighted with this serum
Carlton
Second Floor
05/16/24-04:17
Happy Thursday Community my new SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5
Happy Thursday Community my new SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 serum is Amazing this product is hydrating leaves my skin silky soft and glowing
Mona1987
Second Floor
05/15/24-23:46
Finally i received HYDRATING B5 I’m very excited to add it
Finally i received HYDRATING B5 I’m very excited to add it to my routine, Thank a lot skinceuticals for the opportunity💙
Desired value
Second Floor
05/15/24-21:45
Good night everyone  Finishing my day with this h a
Good night everyone Finishing my day with this h a intensifier serum