/ Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
validated
Aliana
Second Floor
06/07/24-09:40
I experienced a skin reaction on my décolletage area,
I experienced a skin reaction on my décolletage area, resulting in redness, itchiness, and dryness. It made me very self-conscious and unable to wear anything revealing in that area. Despite trying various ointments and creams, I saw little improvement. However, once I started using the Hydrating B5 serum on my face, neck, and décolletage, my skin began to soothe, and the redness faded. Now, only faint spots remain. I am extremely pleased with this serum—it has truly been a savior for my skin.
Laura Sneddon
Second Floor
06/07/24-09:22
Happy Friday. Have a fab weekend all 💙
Happy Friday. Have a fab weekend all 💙
Gemma Fleet
Ground Floor
06/07/24-08:45
Happy Friday
Happy Friday
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
validated
Desired value
Second Floor
06/07/24-08:10
This is the best eye creamMy eyes look bright through out
This is the best eye creamMy eyes look bright through out the day and my fine lines are also visibly reduced.
Carlton
Second Floor
06/07/24-06:22
Happy Friday Community I am seeing great results since I
Happy Friday Community I am seeing great results since I have been using SkinCeauticals skincare my skin is softer hydrated firmer and more radiant
Despina Constantin
Second Floor
06/07/24-01:52
I am trying to keep my skin healthy in the summer by using a
I am trying to keep my skin healthy in the summer by using a good moisturizer with a high SPF suitable for my combination skin
validated
Desired value
Second Floor
06/06/24-21:26
Good night everyone  My favourite part of the night time
Good night everyone My favourite part of the night time routine ,love this eye cream so much,makes my eye area so smooth and hydrated
Mrs.S
Second Floor
06/06/24-14:38
Good afternoon 😊
Good afternoon 😊