Home / Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Lisa Marie
Second Floor
03/19/24-06:06
One of my favourite places for sure!  Such beautiful
One of my favourite places for sure! Such beautiful SkinCeutical products, how lush do they all look!  I can’t wait to share my next purchases 😊 #Spotted
Rosie555
Second Floor
03/18/24-18:16
The Silymarin CF, not only gives my skin a nice glow from
The Silymarin CF, not only gives my skin a nice glow from the vitamin C, it's also helping to reduce the build up of excess oil.
Kkrrc321
Second Floor
03/18/24-17:57
I was kindly gifted a sample of the Skin Ceuticals A.G.E Interrupter Advanced Cream from being part of the House Of asking Community. This cream claims to be the next generation in anti wrinkle creams! It does contain all the skins goodness aimed at targeting those early signs of aging such as; ✨ CONCENTRATED PROXYLANE ✨ WILD FRUIT FLAVONOIDS ✨ GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID ✨ 3% HEPES ✨ 1% NIACINAMIDE The cream is suitable for normal, combination & sensitive skin types For full benifits use twice a day after cleansing & serum. This is a 3ml sample so only small but a little does go a long way. It does have a very light subtle I would say pomegranate / sweet scent to it. The cream is slightly thick & creamy in texture & absorbs quickly into skin, leaving no residue or sticky greasy feeling. This sample lasted me around 3-4 days using 2x a day, honestly I haven’t seen an improvement in my fine lines as such, because it’s only been 4 days. I did however find it left my skin hydrated & looking radiant. I would of loved a slightly bigger sample to see if there were any visible results as over all I loved the feel of the cream it left my skin feeling smoother & soft just would of loved to see reduced appearance of fine lines.
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
validated
Kkrrc321
Second Floor
03/18/24-14:43
I managed to get this sample of Skin Ceuticals H.A
I managed to get this sample of Skin Ceuticals H.A Intensifier on a Facebook pop up. Key ingredients ✨Hyaluronic Acid - improves skins hydration & strengthens skins barrier. ✨Proxlane - used to keep skin plump & reduce wrinkles. ✨Botanical Extracts - used for hydration, anti-aging, radiance etc. I'm so Impressed with this serum on just 1 use I've noticed an improvement with my Skins hydration, my skin feels plumped & glowing I love the results. I also love how you are also able to apply this to the lips to help give them a more plumped, hydrated look. I use this 2x a day and apply all over my neck & face. A little goes a long way. The serum is a gel like serum it does have a light scent but once dried goes away. It states the serum Is suitable for all skin types. I would highly recommend if you are looking for visible results.
Laura Sneddon
Second Floor
03/18/24-13:39
Happy Monday all 😊
Happy Monday all 😊
Aliana
Second Floor
03/18/24-10:30
My favourite Vitamin C with a myriad of benefits 🧡
My favourite Vitamin C with a myriad of benefits 🧡
Desired value
Second Floor