/ Gallery

Gallery

Share selfies, unboxings, favourite products and more with House of Skin residents.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Rosie555
Second Floor
06/25/24-18:22
I was asked during the masterclass yesterday what my
I was asked during the masterclass yesterday what my favourite SkinCeutical product is. I chose the Intensifier, but I do also love the Brightening spf and Blemish and AGE defence serum. Why... because they are brightening, protecting, balancing and reducing my blemishes. They work so well on my skin.
Carlton
Second Floor
06/25/24-12:03
Happy Tuesday community I am looking forward to my little
Happy Tuesday community I am looking forward to my little bottle of amazing serum
Mrs.S
Second Floor
06/25/24-09:47
Good morning 😊 Fabulous hydrating serum 💙
Good morning 😊 Fabulous hydrating serum 💙
Suggested mission See all
Share a picture of your favourite SkinCeuticals Serum
20 Skinceuticals exppoints
Win an extra 80 points if your post gets validated
Desired value
Second Floor
06/25/24-08:15
Good morning  This serum help restore the  appearance
Good morning This serum help restore the  appearance of plumpness, smoothness, and firmness of my skin 
KatieK
Second Floor
06/25/24-07:09
Two heroes!
Two heroes!
validated
1Rach
Second Floor
06/24/24-17:07
I have been using this sample for a few weeks now, and have
I have been using this sample for a few weeks now, and have absolutely loved the results. I adore the Silymarin CF, and with aging combination skin I was a little worried that I may end up shiny by the end of the day. There was absolutely no need to worry. The CE Ferulic brightened and evened my skin tone, and my skin looked hydrated throughout the day, but without the shine of excess oil. It sat wonderfully under my makeup, and I am so pleased with how healthy my skin looks and feels. 💫 Also thank you SkinCeuticals for a really good sized sample. I was able to wear for three weeks, to not only see the instant benefits to my skin, but also the cumulative effect of everyday use 💫
Despina Constantin
Second Floor
06/24/24-14:36
A lovely summer warm day today; even if the sun is
A lovely summer warm day today; even if the sun is sporadically coming out, I have my sunscreen on 🌞
validated
Katarzyna
Second Floor
06/24/24-10:58
Good morning x
Good morning x