/ Very pleased to be invited to attend and had a fantastic
Nikol
Second Floor
11/14/23-03:30
Very pleased to be invited to attend and had a fantastic
Very pleased to be invited to attend and had a fantastic time at The Destination Dermatological Beauty event in London hosted by Vichy, Cerave, Skincuticles and LRP. We were given this amazing goodie bag too. It was an amazing skincare flight theme we got our beauty passport at arrival with a stamp. The lunch was absolutely delicious served in cute little bowls.  The team was very friendly and polite and ready to answer all the skincare questions we had, they went over and beyond to make this event even more fascinating. It was great to meet with admins and skin experts personally and talk to them.  I was amazed how knowledgeable event it was and how much I learnt about skincare routines and how to keep my skin hydrated and healthy. The skin analysis was amazing at Vichy stand by Kasey. She was very friendly. My skin seemed a bit dehydrated and dull. She applied Cerave cleaning first on my face then used Skinceuticals serum. After she applied Vichy mineral moisturizer then finally La Roche-Posay SPF protection. My face looked immediately more fresh after. We received so many full sized products and samples from Vichy Laboratoires. โ€ขCeraVe cleanser (236ml), โ€ขVichy Minรฉral 89 72 Hr Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Boosting Cream (50ml), โ€ขVichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Sensitive Scalp (200ml) โ€ขLa Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Oil Control SPF50+ (50ml) โ€ขSamples I cant wait for the next event