/ I was lucky enough to been given  the chance to try
Chris72
Second Floor
02/06/24-20:27
I was lucky enough to been given  the chance to try
I was lucky enough to been given  the chance to try this A.G.E Interrupter Advanced Cream, a corrective cream formulated to help correct visible signs of ageing associated with the decline in the skins collagen and the multi-phase glycation process as skin ages, such as fine lines, wrinkles, loss of firmness and dullness.  Formulated with 12.% concentrated Proxylane, wild frut flavonoid blend and new glycyrrhetinic acid, it is designed to smooth and extended range of visible wrinkles, it targets fine lines and location specific creases such as nasolabial folds. Use -  Apply a thin even layer twice daily after cleansing skin, apply to face, neck and decolletage. Thoughts - with quite a thick rich texture this cream blends and absorbs into the skin exceedingly well, with a slight but not unpleasant herbal tang to its aroma. It has a really nice skin feel, and the skins surface isn't left sticky or greasy in anyway, but is left soft smooth and has a silky feel to it. Having only received a 3ml sample tube that's about all I can really say about it as there isn't enough product in the tube to make an informed opinion on in the short time used allowed by the amount received. having said that I am very intrigued to know what the results of using this cream continually for and extended period of time would be.