/ I was lucky enough to be sent this A.G.E Advanced Eye Cream
Chris72
Second Floor
02/06/24-20:30 (edited)
I was lucky enough to be sent this A.G.E Advanced Eye Cream
I was lucky enough to be sent this A.G.E Advanced Eye Cream sample to try out. This next generation eye cream is fragrance free and suitable for all skin types, it has quite a rich feel to it when first applied but quickly melts into the skin, although i found it did stay quite tacky for a while once it had settled into the skin it had a nice skin feel to it.  To be used morning and/or evening after cleansing and serum, apply with a dabbing motion along the eye area, following the natural curve of the cheek bone and brow bone. ** DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE EYELIDS** This eye cream is formulated to - - Target 10 signs of visible ageing impacted by collagen decline and glycation - Give visible results after the first application - Smooths the appearance of crow's feet and to visibly brighten dark circles  Thoughts - This 4ml sample went a surprisingly long way and lasted me 5 days using it morning and evening, While that isn't a vast amount of time to really try a new skincare product out ( I normally like to trail for at least 7-14 days) I have been able to form an opinion on it. A little of this cream does go quite a long way, and although it has quite a rich, thick texture about it, it absorbed into the skin exceptionally well, personally I did think it had quite a fine powdery texture in the cream, not quite grainy but a definite underlying texture, I didn't notice much of a difference in the time I use it, but 5 days is a very short time to see any radical changes as stated before.