/ Efficient product for fine line around the eyesI received a
Lore Lorena
Second Floor
10/02/24-07:04
Efficient product for fine line around the eyesI received a
Efficient product for fine line around the eyesI received a sample of the Skinceutical A.G.E Advance eye correct cream from Skinceutical community in exchange for my honest feedback. I used the eye cream as instructed, in the morning and evening by applying a small amount on the tip of my finger and gently tapping on the under eye area. Because the eye cream is rich in texture, a very small amount is needed for the specific area , hence the sample lasted me around 8 days. I love the mild scent, almost undetected while applying. After application, the area felt well hydrated and a cooling effect was active for a few minutes, creating a very shooting effect that I did really enjoyed. I do have a few fine line , more obvious while I use the muscles of my skin, and these were reduced in size and the very fine one, as I did specifically checked, were not visibly seen after 8 day. For the most intense wrinkles or fine lines, the difference in appearance was not to obvious. I do believe that the continuous use of the eye cream will lead to a lot more visible results, so would definitely recommend to add it to your skin care routine. I would like to add that the skin around the eye felt incredibly soft and smooth and so well hydrated that I really enjoyed.