/ As a member of the SkinCeuticals House of Skin Community, I
Zoozoospetals
Second Floor
02/13/24-14:04 (edited)
As a member of the SkinCeuticals House of Skin Community, I was really happy to be offered the opportunity to test their A.G.E. Advanced Eye Cream. I am always looking for help around my eye area. I have dry facial skin and fine lines plus crepey skin around my eyes. The active ingredients in this cream promise to help this area affected by collagen decline and glycation (one of three main causes of skin ageing). Active ingredients; 7.15% ProxylaneTM,  Wild Fruit Flavonoid Concentrate 0.2% Glycyrrhetinic Acid 3% Matrix 3000 Peptide 0.5% CaffeineInclusive Optical Effects (0.5% + 0.3% Boron Nitride) to disperse light and minimise the appearance of dark circles across all skin tones.  The cream feels beautiful and rich with no fragrance and a little really goes a long way. . Used twice daily by dabbing around the eye it easily sinks into the skin leaving no greasiness.  With a small sample, it is usually difficult to discuss long term results, this is amazing! In a really short space of time it has reduced puffiness and most importantly to me, the crepiness around my eyes has all but disappeared. I canโ€™t see a change in my actual lines but the overall appearance of my eyes is far more youthful. Iโ€™m a little in awe at the strength of this product and will most definitely be buying the full size. I can only say I Highly recommend!
A.G.E. Advanced Eye for Dark Circles & Wrinkles