Home / Ageing Skin

Ageing Skin

Ask questions and share tips regarding ageing. If you would like to receive bespoke advice, please book in a 15-minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts here.
Write something
Most recent
Desired value
Second Floor
26/01/24-15:07
I would love to win and try the NEW A.G.E. Advanced Eye cream because I have read a lot about A.G.E. Advanced Eye cream and its benefits which target multiple signs of aging around the delicate eye area and with its advanced formula, it promises to address various concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles .Multi-Functionality: A.G.E. Advanced Eye might offer multiple benefits beyond just anti-aging, such as brightening the under-eye area or improving skin texture, making it a versatile addition to my skincare routine. My tips for healthy skincare are: Consistent Cleansing: Clean your face twice daily using a gentle cleanser to remove impurities and prevent clogged pores. Hydration is Key: Keep your skin well-hydrated by drinking plenty of water and using a good moisturizer suitable for your skin type. Sun Protection: Use sunscreen with at least SPF 30 to shield your skin from harmful UV rays and prevent premature aging. Balanced Diet: Consume a balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and antioxidants to nourish your skin from the inside. Avoid Touching Face: Minimize touching your face to prevent transferring bacteria and oil from your hands to your skin. Regular Exfoliation: Gently exfoliate 1-2 times a week to remove dead skin cells and promote cell turnover. Adequate Sleep: Ensure you get enough sleep as it plays a crucial role in skin regeneration and overall health. Manage Stress: Chronic stress can negatively impact your skin. Practice stress-reducing activities like meditation or yoga. Clean Makeup Tools: Regularly clean your makeup brushes and sponges to prevent the buildup of bacteria. Healthy Lifestyle Habits: Avoid smoking and limit alcohol consumption as they can contribute to skin damage. Remember, consistency is key for achieving and maintaining healthy, beautiful skin.
GraceyD
Second Floor
26/01/24-14:46 (edited)
I would love to win this competition for the A. G. E. Advanced eye regime as I spend a lot of time on Zoom & the blue light is ageing my eye area. I believe that this regime will give my eye area some well needed TLC and prevent wrinkles from multiplying around my eye area. My best anti ageing tip for eyes if you wear glasses is to invest in transition glasses. When you are outside they automatically turn into sunglasses so you don't squint & frown causing more wrinkles. Thanks for the opportunity.
Tired Eyes to Bright eyes without the Blues :)
Monika Jablonska
Ground Floor
26/01/24-13:44
 I’m so excited to enter this competition. Skincare is very important to me and the right one is gold!  The A.G.E. Advanced Eye Morning Regimen should be my next product. As my skin aging naturally the key is to use the best products to feel the beauty all the time. I actually use Skinceuticals C E Ferulic and with the A.G.E. would have a great duo! Everyone deserves good looking skin. Fingers crossed x
Lore Lorena
Second Floor
26/01/24-10:37
I would love to try this NEW A.G.E. Advanced Eye because my skin really need this after reaching a certain age - we all want to stay young and looking fabulous , but we cannot stop the time , but instead we can help our skin with innovative skincare products that are helping in the delay Top tips for targeting visible signs of ageing.- SPF DAILY -not only in the morning , but also during the day - try applying spf on the hand too , as these are expose to the sun in the same way as our face and neck
Charlette
Ground Floor
26/01/24-08:32
I’d love to win this for the fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes.😍 I trust skin ceuticals products and love their vitamin C for brightening so definitely want to try this. The old saying prevention is better than a cure is so true for skincare, so always use SPF and make sure it’s suitable for your face. If like me in the past you didn’t know about this or just didn’t do it, it’s never too late to start. Use SPF every day and reapply during the day.🕥🕠 Always remember to really clean your face well and use a very gentle liquid exfoliant so that any products can be absorbed easily. Always be gentle around your eyes as the skin here is quite delicate.👀 Remember laughter lines are just that and really quite attractive so don’t get too hung up about them if you have them already.😂😄🤣 Good luck everyone 😘
I’d love to win the new A.G.E for eyes
Scarlet Banoub
Second Floor
26/01/24-03:22
Embracing the journey of aging with grace and the right skincare! 🌟 Excited to enter the competition to WIN the A.G.E. Advanced Eye Morning Regimen! 🌅✨ Aging may be natural, but who says we can't do it with radiance, right? Aging gracefully is all about self-love and finding the right skincare companions. Fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of fullness—those are the signs of a life well-lived, but  why not do it with a radiant glow? 🌺 a little skincare love never hurts! 💖 Count me in for the chance to prevent premature aging and restore that lost glow. 🌺  Here's to embracing the beauty of each passing day and giving our skin the TLC it deserves 🌟💆‍♀️
Kali Filsell
Second Floor
25/01/24-21:23
I would love to win the Skinceuticals A.G.E Eye Cream because taking care of my skin is important to me, and the delicate skin around the eyes is particularly susceptible to visible signs of aging. The Skinceuticals A.G.E Eye Cream is specifically formulated to address these concerns, making it an ideal product for targeting visible signs of aging in that area. Some top tips for targeting visible signs of aging: 1. Protect your skin from the sun: Make sure to apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a high SPF every day, even on cloudy days. Wearing sunglasses and a wide-brimmed hat can also provide extra protection for the delicate skin around the eyes. 2. Use an eye cream with active ingredients: Look for eye creams that contain ingredients like retinol, peptides, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and antioxidants. These ingredients can help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness around the eyes. The Skinceuticals A.G.E Eye Cream, for example, contains a combination of ingredients that target the visible signs of aging and improve the overall appearance of the eye area. 3. Establish a skincare routine: Consistency is key when it comes to addressing visible signs of aging. Develop a skincare routine that includes cleansing, exfoliating, moisturizing, and applying targeted treatments like eye creams. Be gentle when applying products around the eyes, using your ring finger to lightly tap the product into the skin. 4. Stay hydrated and eat a balanced diet: Drinking plenty of water and maintaining a healthy diet can help keep your skin hydrated and nourished from within. Foods rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, such as fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, can promote skin health and combat the effects of aging. 5. Get enough sleep and manage stress: Lack of sleep and chronic stress can contribute to visible signs of aging. Aim for 7-9 hours of quality sleep each night and practice stress management techniques like meditation, deep breathing exercises, or engaging in activities that help you relax.
Kylie Reid
Ground Floor
25/01/24-20:21
Eyes are definitely getting more dry and wrinkles appearing. Would love to try a good cream to help assist x
Love to try